Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Welcome to my new blog!


Welcome!

Welcome to the Scarlet Raven Chronicles. This blog is the start of a new chapter in my life. It will fold in much of what I have blogged about in the past. Topics from my past include fiber arts, gardening, art, music, and sharing the beauty of my surroundings. 
I am on a new journey in life and have recently earned a Permaculture Design Certificate and have moved to this island on the Salish Sea...
Currently, I am working on a farm and seed bank that is owned and operated by a small family who are committed to moving forward toward a more sustainable life. 
As the name of this blog implies, this will be a chronicle of my personal journey. I hope to inspire readers to begin or to continue on their own journeys to sustainability. 
There is much to learn and there never seems to be enough time.
I will be posting again soon. The next post will be about regenerating old seed stocks. It has been a fascinating learning experience for me and I hope it will be useful to read about! 

Yours in Truth and Beauty, 
-Renee


 

No comments:

Post a Comment